Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My friend, Michelle wrote

One of my new twitter friend, Michelle, a very nice, caring and sympathetic girl shared her thoughts with us. Thank you Michelle!


"My name is Michelle,I live in Aus,and have been a fan of Michael Jacksons since I was 13,which is like ages ago lol. I was fortunate enough to see him perform in melbourne and get quite close to him,I will never ever forget how he moved,smiled looked that night.I met Mimi on twitter as we both share this huge love for MJ as I know many others do,Ihes brought us and so many others together.I cant wait to put some thoughts down here and read everyone elses.I miss Mj,am sad daily,not an hour goes by without a thought of him,.some funny some sad.He is irreplaceable and sometimes I wonder if we will ever get over this loss.Oh and I know Im older than a lot of you,as in closer to MJs age,but dont let that stop you saying hi,my age just means I have a longer memory lol.In my not MJ fan life i have a business,im a fitness freak and have 2 daughters.No man! Thank you Mimi for the site xxxx"

No comments:

Post a Comment