Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Honoring the true King of Music: Michael Jackson


Since that terrible day, 25th June 2009, I try to find comfort every single day.
I try to find people who are mourning Michael Jackson as much as I am, to share memories with them, to cry and laugh together, to ease the pain I feel - we feel - since he's gone. So suddenly, so unexpectedly...


And now, i think i can say, that I succeeded, 'cause I did find a lot of people. I discovered a huge community on Twitter.
So ever since i signed up to Twitter, I tweet day and night, all the time.. And I met incredible people! They are so great! All of them! And we talk every day, almost all day, it's really like we've known each other for a very long time! We have so much fun together! We discuss everything, what is in our mind at the moment.. we share memories, we share our favorite videos, articles, photos, interviews.. and sometimes we cry together.
I just told to one of my tweet-friend :) that, it's like she's the girl next door..

It is an amazing experience! Honestly!



There's one thing though, what I can't do on Twitter due to the 140 character limit- It's when thoughts are just pouring inside my mind, and I'd love to write them down and share with these people. And others too, of course...Anybody.

So that's why this blog came alive. I don't know yet, if it's gonna work or not, but at least i tried..



I have to tell you, that I met not only fans (there's a lot of them tho', God bless them), but ordinary people.. people who realized the greatness of this man, this human being, who WAS, IS and WILL BE not just the greatest entertainer who ever lived, but a man who changed millions of lives, who saved millions of lives, who made people believe in the power of the human kindness.

He made us love each other- as Al Sharpton said. And that's the point! Once you realize, that this is the most important thing in this World, you are going to treat people differently, with more respect, with more love. And you are going to become a better person by it, and you are going to feel much better because of it, you will have more dignity...
And I think this is Michael Jackson's message. You can find this message in his art and in his acts.

That's why i'm going to make sure, that the world will never ever forget about Michael Jackson.




I hope you're going to enjoy your stay, and find, what you were looking for. And whatever comes to your mind, share it with us!



1 comment:

  1. That is so true--sometimes you just can't express everything on twitter that you'd like to. I love your blog--it is really beautiful and a great homage. You have posted some wonderful thoughts and memories.

    I've been sad too--like so many people. But I'm angry too. I work in medicine, and I'm so mad at the physicians that supposedly took care of Michael. The creed of the physician says, "First, do no harm" and they totally had no professional character at all. It really is just so sad. I do know that Michael is in a better place, safe and loved. We are just going to have a hard time here without him!

    Great blog--and my best to you from Illinois!

    ReplyDelete