Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Michael Jackson Tapes 1.

Thanks to my dear friend Tessa, I am reading The Michael Jackson Tapes.
There's a lot of things I don't like in what Shmuley says about Michael and the way he is quibbling Michael's words. I find it unfair. And also it seems to me that he sees a great opportunity to promote his other books which is way too disrespectful...

Apart form this I honestly believe his intentions were good, though he made a huge mistake. He gave up on him. He just gave up. Michael might be alive today if he'd keep pushing him. But greedy people were more persistent than Shmuley was.

The first huge mistake - God forbid, bullshit- in the book when Shmuley says: " The fans loved him for what he did, and not for who he was" I was like "WHAT???" He has no idea what he's talking about! On the contrary..we loved him for who he was as a human being...his soul, his spirit..his way of thinking...
But fortunately Michael knew this. He says in the book: " I just love my fans. I love them to pieces and what makes my heart happy is when I see they support my beliefs about family and children..they get it, you know? They get what I'm saying." " After they discover who I am and how I see them and make them feel good about themselves, they love me unconditionally. I know they do..I feel it, I see it. " " They discovered what I'm about, what I'm trying to say...There's a message in the music that's more than just a beat and rhythm. There's some real depth.."

You're right Michael. We do love you from head to toe.. And yes we get you, and yes, we can't stop loving you, and yes your beautiful spirit leaves us speechless, and yes you are our lives, and yes, Michael we love you unconditionally. And we will love you till the last breathe we take.

1 comment: